Make Your Dreams of Motherhood Come True with PRONATAL Plus
If, after two cycles with donated oocytes (including follow-up CryoEmbryoTransfers - CET), you do not get pregnant (confirmed cardiac event), you will have the opportunity to undergo a third cycle treatment free of charge as part of the last used package. The package is considered exhausted after a CET has been performed on all embryos created within the given package (each CET is subject to payment as per the current price list).
Terms and Conditions
- The spermiogram of the partner should meet the conditions of normozoospermia. Slight deviations from the norm will be consulted individually and are not necessarily an exclusion criterion.
- Exclusion criteria on the patient's side: Ashermann syndrome, congenital developmental defects or other existing severe uterine impairments - can be addressed individually during a consultation with a physician.
- The possibility of undergoing a third cycle free of charge does not apply if, after the previous treatment, a pregnancy occurs with proven cardiac action in the fetus. Failure of embryo transfer must be documented by negative hCG 14 days after embryo transfer or by ultrasound between 8-10 weeks with evidence of silent pregnancy.
- The third free cycle must be started within and no later than 24 months after the first embryo transfer of the first completed treatment.
- Legislative requirements for the treatment are met (age not exceeding 49 years, etc.)
* Package 1, 2, and 3 of the currently valid price list